Built specifically for BIM (Building Information Modeling), Revit Architecture is software that helps in capturing and analyzing design concepts. Not only this, Revit Architecture accurately maintains the coordinated design data with the help of construction and documentation.
This course aims to make the participants productive by giving them the ability to produce drawings and redefine images of buildings. Also, it will help you navigate user interface, architectural objects such as floor, walls, roofs, windows, and stairs. Covering the basics of Revit Architecture, This course will assist in the creation of schematic design through construction documentation.
Students who enroll in this course will learn:
- Building information modeling
- Exploring User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements
- Conceptual modeling using massing
- Presenting the model of building
- Creating railing and stairs
- Using editing commands for adding walls
- Managing view, documentation and schedules
- Controlling visibility of object